Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get a Room

Hi, my name is Adam.

PAIGE: So now I only get to write half the articles!

Paige is droning on about something. I'm over it.

ME: I'm over it.
PAIGE: Can't you be invested in my life?
ME: Is that guy wearing a salmon on his shirt?
PAIGE: Apparently not.

We were at Nathan's School Transfer Party at Jeremy and Jackson's apartment.

The one nice thing about college is that there's always an excuse to party.

Joey had been flirting with me all night.

ME: I think he wants to get back together.
PAIGE: I don't know if that's such a good idea.
ME: But writing a blog where you almost get both your brothers killed is?
PAIGE: Vaya con dios, Adam.

I saw Joey going down the hallway towards Jeremy's room. This could be our big reunion.

So I made my way to Jeremy's room, knocked, and walked in--

JOEY: Ah!

There was Joey--and Davis.

ME: Uh...
DAVIS: Uh...shut the door? Thanks.

It's official.

I hate my life.

No comments: