Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bounce

Hi, my name is Hank.

JEREMY: Davis, didn't you learn your lesson the last time?

Jeremy and I went to Slice to meet Davis, who was throwing a big party to celebrate him reassuming his role as owner.

ADAM: I'm a mess right now.
DAVIS: Who served him in here? I could get fined!
PAIGE: He pre-gamed.
DAVIS: Oh...carry on.

There was a noise coming from the door of the club. Jeremy, Davis, and I walked over to see what it was.

Apparently Liam and Setter had showed up, and Carter was trying to tussle with them.

DAVIS: Carter, you're screwing with my opening!
CARTER: Davis, if you're my friend you won't let them in.
DAVIS: Number one, I'm not your friend. Number two, if they have a working credit card, I might even forget your name.

I didn't want to, but I had to speak up.

ME: Davis, they're only coming in here to spy for Prisms.
DAVIS: How do you know that?
ME: I was there last night and I heard Liam talking with the owner.
LIAM: You're a lying bitch.

Uh--what?

I picked up Liam and threw him four feet into the street. Setter looked at me, I raised my eyebrows, and he ran.

JEREMY: Whoa.
ME: It wasn't the bitch part that made me mad. I don't like being called a liar--when I haven't lied, anyway.

Davis was smiling in a weird sort of way.

ME: What?
DAVIS: I think I just met my new Head Bouncer.
ME: You think I would be a bouncer at this sketchy little homo-trash can?
DAVIS: I'll pay you in cash and you can drink for free.
ME: I'll start tomorrow. Is there a uniform?

Looks like I got myself a new profession.

No comments: