Monday, February 8, 2010

Movie Night

Hi, my name is Ritchie.

ADAM: Hey Ritchie, how are you?
ME: I'm dandy. Can I help you?
ADAM: I thought maybe we could have a movie night.

Adam has stopped by to try and get in my pants.

I can tell just by the movies he brought over to "watch."

ME: Bridge on the River Kwai? You have no intention of watching that.
ADAM: Are you kidding? I love war--and Kwai.

This is where I let him down--hard.

ME: You do know that I know you slept with Carter, right?
ADAM: Uh, how do you know that?
ME: Because he told everybody.
ADAM: Are you kidding?
ME: Nooo. Not only was it his Facebook status, but today it wound up on Wilde Blog.

WILDE BLOG!!!

THE NEW KID IN TOWN HAS ALREADY SLEPT WITH THE TOWN SLUT.

THAT'S RIGHT. ADAM'S LOST HIS SHEEN.

SOMEBODY FIND A VIOLIN TO PLAY

So sad, so sad.

ADAM: So, does this mean we can't sleep together?
ME: You got it.
ADAM: But you slept with Carter!
ME: But your appeal was that you hadn't. It's like the Wilde Blog said. Once someone sleeps with Carter, they become just another gay slut. He's like the apple in the garden of Eden. You've fallen from grace, Adam.
ADAM: But that's not fair!
ME: Welcome to Hypocrites and Homos. The world's a frustrating place.

I shut the door on him.

Joey popped his head out of his room.

JOEY: Is he gone?
ME: Yes, and you can come out now.

He's been avoiding Adam since Joey decided he was bored with their fling-ing.

...Which is good news for me.

ME: So you want to watch a movie?
JOEY: Sure. What do you want to watch?
ME: How about All Quiet on the Western Front?
JOEY: Um...okay. I'll change into my pajamas.
ME: Sounds good.

Hey, what do you know?

I like a little combat too.

No comments: