Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introducing Mr. C

Hi, my name is Carter.

VOICE: Hey Carter, I saw your video on the Internet.

Ugh, I've been getting calls like this all week.

Ever since Liam and Setter tricked me into performing a striptease on a cam, I've been on every computer in Rhode Island.

VOICE: I was wondering if you'd like to do something a little bit more...professional.

At first I was going to say 'No,' but then he quoted me a price.

VOICE: So what do you say?

...Eeee...

I showed up at this guy's apartment. There was only one camera guy, and another guy laying on a bed wearing a football jersey.

DIRECTOR: Don't worry; he's almost done.
ME: Then my turn?
DIRECTOR: Well, your turn and his. He's going again.
ME: Wait, I thought I was doing this alone.
DIRECTOR: No offense, but everybody's already seen you do it alone.
ME: I don't know about this.
DIRECTOR: Don't worry. It's all simulation--except for when he pours the mustard on you.

I should have bailed, but jersey guy was kind of hot...

...and I really like mustard.

DIRECTOR: By the way, what name do you want to use?
ME: Umm...

A good fake name where nobody will know it's me.

ME: How about Mr. C?

Yeah, that sounds like a movie star.

No comments: