Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Beautiful Trap

Hi, my name is Billy.

JACKSON: I need your help.

Welcome to my trap.

Ever since I became a permanent resident of Jeremy's apartment, he's been trying to find a way to get me out.

Now whenever we're alone in the apartment together--like now--I get a little curious as to how he's going to try and trap me.

ME: Do you need me to push you out a window?
JACKSON: Maybe 'help' was the wrong word. I need your opinion.

He was standing in his room in front of a mirror.

JACKSON: What do you think?

His jeans dropped to the floor.

ME: I think you need to invest in better belts.
JACKSON: My underwear.
ME: I'm very grateful for it.
JACKSON: Is that a thumbs up?

He picked up a pair of boxer briefs off his bed. This was when I noticed that there was a small pile there.

ME: I'm a little confused.
JACKSON: It's pretty simple. You're a gay man. I figured you could tell me which of these look the best.

Was this the best he could do? Flash me some cute underwear and hope that I hit on him so that he can rat me out to my brother?

There was probably a camera tucked between the CK's and the 2xist's.

ME: I think I'll pass.
JACKSON: Oh, come on. People try on clothes for their friends all the time.
ME: The word 'clothes' doesn't really seem appropriate in this case.
JACKSON: Don't you want us to be friends, Jackson?
ME: It wouldn't really break my heart if we were just acquaintances.

Jackson laughed.

JACKSON: Scared you're going to get a little--enthusiastic?

A challenge, huh?

Well, I do love a good challenge.

ME: Let's do this.

It was horrible.

You have to remember, Jackson is identical to Jeremy, a boy I love very much, but who is nowhere NEAR as sexual as his brother.

Something about Jackson in tiny underwear just--

JACKSON: All done.

I felt like I'd just been pummeled--and I didn't entirely hate it.

ME: Great. I like the green pair with the stripes best. Can I go now?
JACKSON: Sure.

I went back into Jeremy's room, and immediately took off my clothes. I laid down on the bed and imagined Jackson and those stripes and--

Knock, knock.

I threw on my pants and opened the door--a fresh layer of sweat still covering my body.

JACKSON: Need any help?
ME: Nice try.

I slammed the door.

This was going to be harder than I thought.

No comments: