Friday, February 19, 2010

Under the Covers

Hi, my name is Hank.

ME: Jackson? Are you awake?

I'm about to make amends with my ex-boyfriend.

This whole being single nonsense is not for me. So I went to Jackson's room to bring him dinner in bed. He said he wasn't feeling well earlier, and I thought maybe some soup would help.

JACKSON'S VOICE: Hank, don't--

Little did I know, he already had somebody rubbing the vapor rub on his chest.

ME: Ahhh!
NATHAN: Hank, this is, um--
JACKSON: Okay, let's face it. It's exactly what it looks like.

All the other guys came running to see what was going on.

BILLY: Jeremy, what the hell are you doing?
JEREMY: Billy--
BILLY: Oh, right, sorry. JACKSON! What the hell are you doing?
JACKSON: Exactly what I want.
BEN: With my boyfriend.
NATHAN: Oh, so we're so serious now?
DAVIS: I'm going to have to burn those sheets.
JACKSON: Shut up, Davis.
CARTER: I didn't even know you guys liked each other.
DAVIS: It's never stopped either of them before.

Jackson locked his eyes on me.

JACKSON: What were you doing?
ME: I was bringing you soup.
JACKSON: Why?
ME: BECAUSE I MISS YOU!

I slammed the tray down onto the floor sending soup flying everywhere.

Good, I thought, I hope somebody got burned.

ME: I'm going home.
JEREMY: You know what? I'm going too.
NATHAN: Jeremy, wait--
JACKSON: Why are you telling him to wait?
BEN: Yeah, same question.
BILLY: Because he loves him.
JACKSON: What?
DAVIS: Haha--that's amazing.
JEREMY: Shut up, Davis. Hank, let's go.
CARTER: I want to come too.
BILLY: Why? Are you mad about something too?
CARTER: Nooo, I just remembered I have class tomorrow.

That was when we heard the front door open.

ME: Great. I let Ritchie borrow my car. I'm getting the keys and I'm getting out of here.

But once I got downstairs--

TRAVIS: Hello Hank. Nice to see you again.

Travis--
Two guys with guns--
Ritchie, Eli, and Joey all cowering in fear--

TRAVIS: Sorry it couldn't be under better circumstances.

Looks like I might be staying an extra night.

No comments: