Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who Can I Turn To?

Hi, my name is Billy.

RITCHIE: Are you still mad at me?
ME: Yes, but if it's any consolation, I'm mad at everyone now.

After Ritchie divulged that he saw me smiling during my...altercation...with Jackson, Jeremy felt that we had to take a break.

I have no idea what's going on with me.

It's just that having Jackson take control like that felt so--

RITCHIE: Billy?
ME: Oh, sorry. My mind wandered.

I needed a night out--so I went to Ritchie's new club to relax.

RITCHIE: Wandering's what got you into trouble in the first place.
ME: Ha--Ha.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

VOICE: Hey mister.

I turned around, and there was Kurt--my manager.

KURT: Out for a night on the town?
ME: Uh, yeah, I--
RITCHIE: Cough cough.
ME: Oh, sorry. This is my friend Ritchie.
RITCHIE: I own this little establishment. Feel free to let know if there's anything I can do to--prolong your stay.

Ritchie smiled and walked off to the bar.

ME: Sorry. He gets more and more like Blanche Devereaux every day.
KURT: It's okay. I have some friends like him.

It felt a little weird to be in a social environment with my manager, especially one so cute.

KURT: Would you like me to buy you a drink?
ME: Sorry. I don't drink.
KURT: And you're in this place? God, I need to be half plastered just to walk through the door.

I laughed. He smiled.

Oh God, he's in love.

Great.

...Actually...

ME: Do you want to get out of here?
KURT: And go where?
ME: Do you have an apartment?
KURT: Um, yeah, but--
ME: Sorry. You're my manager. I shouldn't--
KURT: I was going to say that I have to tell my friends I'm leaving. See you back here in five.

...Maybe it's a good thing after all.

No comments: