Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buy a Boy a Drink

Hi, my name is Carter.

JEREMY: I can't believe it's over.

I decided to take Jeremy out to Prisms to help him get over his break-up with Billy.

After he found out that Billy wasn't totally innocent involving what happened with Jackson...

JEREMY: I don't understand.
ME: Well, he looks just like you.
JEREMY: But he's...Jackson.
ME: Jeremy, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think Billy kind of likes bad boys.

Jeremy looked at me like I was crazy, and then--

JEREMY: Oh my God...you're right.

He put his head down on the bar.

ME: I wouldn't do that. Crazy things happen on that bar.
VOICE: Hey Movie Star.

Oh no...

I turned around to see Tex.

ME: Oh hey.
TEX: Why's your friend looking so sad?
JEREMY: My twin brother had sex with my boyfriend he liked it.
TEX: Your brother liked it?
ME: No, his boyfriend.
JEREMY: I'm sure Jackson didn't hate it.
TEX: Let me get you a drink.

Tex walked away for a bit.

JEREMY: Carter, is Tex single?
ME: Yeah.
JEREMY: Great.
ME: Why?
JEREMY: I'm going to have sex with him.
ME: Huh?
JEREMY: Billy's not the only one that go wild.

Jeremy saw that I wasn't too happy about this.

JEREMY: What's wrong?
ME: I kind of like Tex.
JEREMY: Oh...

He took a deep breath.

JEREMY: I guess you'll just have to join in then.

It took me a second to understand what he meant, and then--

ME: Eeeeeee...

This could be bad.

No comments: