Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Bad Place

Hi, my name is Davis.

JEREMY: Sooo...we have some news.

I'm about to have a mental break.

ME: I saw.
JEREMY: You saw?
ME: Facebook.
JEREMY: It's already on Facebook?
HANK: They probably Facebooked it as they were--
ME: STOP!

We were at my club, and even though the music was playing pretty loud, everyone still turned and looked at me.

ME: Did you specifically wait until we were out in public to tell me so that I wouldn't cause a scene?
JEREMY/HANK: No./Yes.
ME: It didn't work.

I went up to the DJ booth, and took the mic.

JEREMY: Oh no...

After tapping on it a few times, I had everybody's attention.

ME: I would just like everyone to know that Joey, my ex-boyfriend, gave me an incurable S.T.D. and he has probably passed it on to whomever else he's slept with, so if you've slept with him--

Suddenly, half the club cleared out.

ME: --Uh...

I felt a hand tugging at me.

JEREMY: Davis, let's get you home. You should just sleep this all off.
ME: Why did they all--
HANK: Joey's been a busy boy.
ME: I was just--
JEREMY: I know, Davis, I know.
ME: To see--But I didn't--Oh God--
HANK: Uh oh, he's going to the bad place.

All I could think about was strangling him.

Him and Adam.

I was going to make them pay.

No comments: