Friday, March 5, 2010

What Your Lips Say

Hi, my name is Jackson.

BILLY: How exactly did this happen?
RITCHIE: Flur-de-manny-bebe.

Living arrangements have changed.

Ritchie is coming to stay with Jeremy to recuperate. For the time being, Paige and I are being allowed to stay at the apartment, because Ritchie is going to need at least three people to be on drool patrol. The doctors have him so doped up on morphine, he thinks he's Alf.

Joey is back at his apartment with Nathan, trying to pull himself together after getting slapped twice in under twenty-four hours.

I have a sinking feeling Adam is going to wind up there as well.

Davis is at his place with Jeremy probably having a deep conversation, because that's what those two do.

Carter, Eli, and Hank stayed at the hospital with Ben to try and figure out what the hell he was mumbling about in the hospital.

That left me and Billy to take Ritchie back to his new rehab center aka my old apartment.

After we had dropped him on Jeremy's bed, I collapsed on the couch in the living room. Billy sat down next to me.

BILLY: God, does this place ever calm down?
ME: You mean the apartment?
BILLY: Yeah.
ME: Oh, well don't worry. Now that you convinced Jeremy to kick out his family.

I stood up and went into the kitchen so I could go eat my feelings then have a reason to go to the gym later and check out guys in the sauna.

Billy followed me.

BILLY: I didn't convince him of anything.
ME: Give me a break. He loved having us here.
BILLY: Yeah, because you're such a pleasure to live with, Jackson.
ME: I'm his family. I'm his brother. You're an infatuation he hasn't outgrown yet.
BILLY: He loves me.
ME: And do you love him?
BILLY: Of course I do.

I got right in his face. His body went back against the counter.

ME: And how do you feel about me?
BILLY: I can't stand you.
ME: Funny. Considering Jeremy and I are identical.
BILLY: Only in appearance.
ME: You're right. I'm a lot more aggressive.

He tried to push by him, but I pushed him back. I saw the blood rush into his face. I could almost feel the heat start to pulsate off him.

BILLY: Get away from me.
ME: Is that what you want?
BILLY: Yes.
ME: You could get by me if you wanted to.
BILLY: Move, Jackson.

He pushed me, I pushed back, and this time I grabbed his arms and held them down against his sides.

BILLY: Let me go.
ME: You like this, don't you?

I could feel it. He liked it like this. I could just tell.

BILLY: You're sick.
ME: You want it.
BILLY: Get away from me.
ME: Shut up.
BILLY: Get--

I flipped him around, and put my hand over his mouth.

He struggled for show, but then his back pushed up against mine. I ripped the zipper down on his jeans, and yanked his pants down.

My teeth went down into his neck.

And I just kept thinking that this would show Jeremy who he was really dating. A freakshow just waiting for the circus to roll into town.

VOICE: What are you guys doing?

I looked over and saw Ritchie standing in the doorway.

Then I felt myself thrown to the floor. Billy had shoved me down. He was pulling up his jeans.

BILLY: Ritchie, call Jeremy.
RITCHIE: What?
ME: Yeah, go ahead. Call him. Tell him his boyfriend just begged me for it.
BILLY: You're a sick FUCK!
RITCHIE: What happened?
BILLY: Isn't it FUCKING obvious?

Silence.

BILLY: He just assaulted me.

I couldn't help it.

I laughed.

No comments: