Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Which One Is Your Husband?

Hi, my name is Ben.

NATHAN: Remind me how we got stuck with this job.
ME: We're running out of time. The shooter wants all of us there by midnight.
NATHAN: If you think I'm walking into that club so some nutjob can take me hostage.
ME: Don't say anything to Joey about--

That was when the door opened.

ME: Hi Morgan.
MORGAN: Hello boys. Can I help you?
ME: We need to see Joey.
MORGAN: We're a little busy.
NATHAN: Trying to figure out who gets to be the cream in the Oreo tonight?
ME: Nathan--
MORGAN: Oh Nathan, so judgmental.
NATHAN: Please, Solomon wouldn't touch this situation with a ten-foot pole. JOEY!
MORGAN: Joey and Ken are sharing some one-on-one time. Then I'll be joining them for--
NATHAN: You can stop there. The vomit's already creeping up my esophagus. JOEY!

Joey appeared in the doorway wearing a red robe with what looked like leather underwear underneath it.

NATHAN: Oh God, it's worse than I thought.
JOEY: Is this about the shooting?
ME: We need you to come to Prisms with us. We can explain on the way there.
MORGAN: Absolutely not.
NATHAN: Stay out of this, Heller.
MORGAN: We'd have to talk about this as a family.
ME: Joey, please, it's for Jackson.
JOEY: Uh--
ME: And Paige! Paige is there too.
NATHAN: Plus, every other gay in the tri-state area. Even Jeremy showed up.
JOEY: Jeremy's here?
NATHAN: Yeah, apparently we're getting the band back together.
MORGAN: Joey, I forbid this.

Remember that he said that, because it meant he wasn't leaving me much of a choice.

ME: Fine.

I punched Morgan. He went down--hard.

ME: Joey, put some pants on.
JOEY: Yes, sir.

He disappeared.

NATHAN: Let's hope you don't have to punch the other one.
ME: He's probably tied to a maypole right now.
NATHAN: Knock on wood.

Part of me wondered if Joey was really happy in this situation.

I mean, it's not like I am in mine.

Who knows? Maybe this whole three-way spouse thing is the way to go.

That was when Ken showed up in the doorway dressed like Raggedy Andy.

KEN: Morgan!

Never mind.

No comments: