Tuesday, January 17, 2012

But Most of Us Are Baritones

Hi, my name is Joey.

ME: Morgan, when you wake up, I just want you to know that I'm sorry Ben punched you, and I love you, and I'll see you when I'm done with the hostage situation. K, bye.

He was going to be angry.

NATHAN: Did we have to bring Sister Wife #2?
KEN: My name is Ken.
NATHAN: Stop! I don't want to hear names. I don't want to know anything about this perverse arrangement you have going on.

I forgot how high and mighty Nathan could be.

ME: Like you guys never had threeways.
NATHAN: Threeways, yes. A threeway marriage? No.
BEN: Look, we just need to get downtown so we can get this all straightened out.
NATHAN: You make it sound like we're just unclogging a pipe. We could all be killed.
ME: I don't have to do anything dangerous, right?
NATHAN: No, Joey. The shooter just wants to braid your hair.
ME: BUT I JUST GOT IT CUT!

Oh wait, he was teasing me.

I haven't been teased in awhile.

KEN: My phone is totes blowing up.
ME: Is it Morgan?
KEN: No, it's all my friends talking about how you guys are getting back together.
NATHAN: We're not the League of Justice.
KEN: You're, like, way better. Everybody knows Jeremy's book. Plus, there's the tv series.
NATHAN: We should have sued him.
BEN: He didn't use our real names.
NATHAN: You're right, Ren. Nobody would know it's us.

The guy who plays me on the tv show is kinda hot, but I feel weird thinking about myself that way.

NATHAN: We wouldn't even be in this mess if Jeremy hadn't written that stupid book. Now some crazed fan wants to get us all together and shoot us.
KEN: Hey, are you guys going to do a musical number?

Ben and Nathan let out a frustrated sigh.

I didn't say anything, but to be honest--

A musical number sounded kind of fun.

No comments: