Friday, January 27, 2012

Now We Have a Situation

Hi, my name is Nathan.

LIAM: Nooo!!!

I just shot the Mayor.

BEN: Nathan, where the hell did you get a gun from?
NATHAN: I--

No. I have to focus.

The gunman looked shocked that I just shot someone and it wasn't him. Hank and Ken ran over and tackled him, knocking his own gun out of his hand and sending it flying across the floor. Joey and Jeremy ran over to Davis, who was already shaking.

A puddle of blood was forming around him.

JEREMY: We need to get him to a hospital.
RITCHIE: Ladies and gentlemen, we are live from Prisms where--
JEREMY: Not the time, Ritchie!
GUNMAN: Everybody freeze!

The gunman had his hand on a switch.

ADAM: Oh right, the bomb.

Hank got up and backed away from the gunman.

GUNMAN: I didn't realize things were going to get so violent.
ME: Go ahead. Flip the switch.
ALL: No!
ME: He's bluffing. Otherwise, he would have blown us sky-high when the gun went off.
GUNMAN: I'm not as jumpy as you are, Nathan.
ME: Then go ahead, do it.
BEN: Nathan--

I had to take this guy out one way or another. He knows everything about my business. No way was he walking out of here alive.

ME: You heard me. Do it.

And he did.

And everybody screamed.

And then we heard the explosion.

No comments: