Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Marital Interference

Hi, my name is Joey.

ME: Don't panic, Liam
LIAM: I have a gun pointed at my head, Joey.
ME: Yeah, maybe you should panic.

We were all waiting for Davis to walk into the club so that the gunman wouldn't shoot Liam, but Liam was only making things difficult.

LIAM: DAVIS, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, DON'T COME IN!
ME: He's outside. He can't hear you.
LIAM: Ugh!
ADAM: Why don't you want him to come in here? Are you crazy?
LIAM: Davis is the mayor. He can't walk into a gunfight.
GUNMAN: Trust me, it won't be much of a fight.
BEN: I say 'Get him in here.' We're all here. Why shouldn't he be?
NATHAN: I agree.
HANK: Me too.
LIAM: I'M THE ONE WITH THE GUN POINTED AT MY HEAD!
RITCHIE: Guys, I think Billy's about to pass out.

That's what happens when you get shot in the arm.

NATHAN: Hey Gunman, why don't you at least let Billy go so he doesn't bleed out in here?
GUNMAN: He's fine. It's just a flesh wound.
ME: Yeah, it looks--
NATHAN: Shut up, Joey!

That was when I saw the gun tucked behind his back.

Maybe we were going to have a gunfight after all.

NATHAN: At least look at the wound. You can see from here it's bad.

The Gunman leaned over to look at Billy's arm, and that's when Nathan pulled out his gun.

JEREMY: Nathan, no!
ADAM: The bomb!

But then the door on the other side of the club opened, and Davis walked in.

And Nathan missed the gunman.

And shot Davis.

LIAM: NO!

And Davis hit the floor.

No comments: