Friday, January 6, 2012

The Housewife

Hi, my name is--

VOICE: Joey?

Mr. Morgan Heller.

MORGAN: We're going to be late.
ME: Isn't that the point?
MORGAN: No, right now, we're fashionably late. If we wait any longer, we'll be inexcusably late. It's a very fine line.
ME: I'll go put on my bow tie.

Morgan and I have been married for three years now. He's changed my whole world. I don't sleep around with everybody like I used to.

MORGAN: Technically, I should be boycotting this thing.
ME: You're still mad they didn't ask your help with planning it?
MORGAN: Well, I did see it coming. Jackson hates me.
ME: Jackson hates everyone.
MORGAN: Yeah, well he better watch out. I'm not someone you want to have as an enemy.

I can vouch for that. My Morgan is a little...aggressive, at times.

VOICE: Hey guys, come in here!

That's Ken. He's our--

MORGAN: Ken, we're leaving.

--Well, it's complicated.

KEN: There's been a shooting at Prisms.
ME: What?

We went into the living room where Ken was sitting on the couch. We both sat on either side of him.

MORGAN: Is this happening now?
KEN: He's holding everybody at the Miracle Ball hostage.
MORGAN: That could be most of the gay community in Rhode Island.
ME: Jackson's probably in there.

I thought about Jeremy. Do he and Jackson even talk anymore?

KEN: If you guys weren't running late, you'd be there by now.
MORGAN: Good thing Joey doesn't know how to tie a bow tie.
ME: Hey!
KEN: I don't know what I'd do if I lost you guys.

Ken kissed Morgan, then me.

Then he went into the kitchen--probably to make himself a snack.

MORGAN: Don't worry, Ken. We're not going anywhere. Nobody can break the three of us up.

Hey, I told you it was complicated.

No comments: