Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's All Coming Back to Me Now

Hi, my name is Jeremy.

BEN: Are you sure you want to be here right now?
ME: I'm fine, Ben. I'll be even better once I have a few drinks in me.

I was at Davis' club--although who knew where Davis was--enjoying the Blizzard party.

BEN: I'm not sure I like Drinking Jeremy.
ME: Oh so, it's been fine and dandy all these years while everyone I know has been getting drunk but as soon as I develop a taste for it, it's a problem?
BEN: Only because you can't hold your liquor.
ME: That is a foul lie.

I would have said more, but the room had begun to spin.

VOICE: Maybe somebody needs to call it an early night.

I turned around to see myself talking to myself.

ME: Whoa.
JACKSON: Twins, remember?
ME: Riiiiiight. Still freaky though.
JACKSON: Ben, we should get him home.
BEN: We're not going anywhere. They've closed all the roads.
JACKSON: Did Davis know this was going to happen?
ME: Where IS Davis?

Suddenly, I was having a flashback to the night I got shot.

All this time I thought it was one of the boys...

Then there she was.

JACKSON: Looks like Paige decided to join the party.
BEN: Great. She brought Adam.

It was her.

ME: I remember.
BEN: What?
ME: It was Paige.
JACKSON: What are you--
ME: She did it.

Paige is the one who shot me.

No comments: