Thursday, February 9, 2012

That Extra Push

Hi, my name is Jackson.

JEREMY: Bart, you're sick. You need help.
BART: What I need is residuals.

It was very clear that somebody was going over the edge of this parking garage. The question was---who?

PAIGE: The mall is probably surrounded.
BART: So you think I won't make it out of the thousand entrances they have here? The Providence Police Force is only so big. Worse comes to worse, I'll hide out in one of the bathrooms in an air vent or something until they call off the hounds.

As crazy as he sounds, I was thinking it might actually work.

That was when I saw Nathan inside the mall pointing a gun at Bart.

I wasn't all that inspired, since Jeremy told me Nathan tried shooting Bart once already and he ended up shooting Davis instead.

Without him noticing, I tried to push Jeremy and Paige away from Bart so Nathan would at least have a clear path.

BART: Now, which one of you wants to go first?

That was when the shot rang out.

BART: Ahhh!

But I could see it only hit him in the shoulder.

That wasn't going to be enough.

JEREMY: Jackson, no!

But I had to do it.

So I shoved my whole body into him, and off he went.

I pushed Bart over the edge.

No comments: