Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keep Filming

Hi, my name is Ritchie.

JOEY: I think I'm hallucinating.
ME: What do you see?
JOEY: A giant Samurai horse.
ME: You're fine. That's just PF Chang's.

I managed to drag an almost lifeless Joey all the way to the mall.

In retrospect, I should have brought him to a hospital, but I needed someone to hold the camera.

People were being held outside the mall for safety's sake, but I've learned ways around constraints like these.

JOEY: You're going to sneak in through the parking garage, aren't you?
ME: No! The Westin. It'll be faster.

We made it to the bridge between the Westin and the mall, and up to the roof the parking garage in record time--mostly because I carried Joey on my back.

ME: Okay, get ready to film.

Good thing the camera was on.

We got there just in time to see Nathan shoot the gunman.

JOEY: Bart?

But there wasn't much time to catch up.

As soon as Nathan shot Bart, he went right over the edge of the roof.

No comments: