Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank God for This Blanket

Hi, my name is Billy.

VOICE: Knock, knock.

I'm way too old to be hanging out in a dorm room waiting for my boyfriend to come back from the DIning Hall.

But here I am.

ME: Patrick?
PATRICK: So it's official? You and Jonathan--?

I really didn't want anything serious, but Jonathan refused to even kiss me unless we were in an official Facebook relationship together.

Why is it when you're younger you want to rush everything and when you get older you want to slow everything down? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

ME: Yeah, we're kind of seeing how it might work out if we were to, you know...
PATRICK: Okay, well, Facebook says you're dating. So I'm thinking that's pretty solid.
ME: Yeah, well...yeah.

Patrick came over and sat on the bed.

PATRICK: So I'm having a party this weekend at my parent's house and you guys should totally come.
ME: Yeah, that sounds like fun.
PATRICK: It'd probably be more fun if you just came by yourself.

Wow, the audacity on this guy.

Hitting on me in my boyfriend's room when he knows that I know that he's dating Billy.

It was kind of hot.

VOICE: What are you doing in here?

Until Jonathan showed up.

PATRICK: Just inviting you and your boyfriend to a party this weekend.
JONATHAN: We're going to be busy celebrating our two-week anniversary.

Oh my God...

ME: But we can spare an hour or so to have some fun.

Jonathan looked at me like I'd betrayed him.

He must have sensed something.

Like my raging erection.

PATRICK: Great. See you there.

Patrick practically skipped out of the room.

JONATHAN: So glad he's gone. I've been thinking about you all day.

Is it bad that when we proceeded with our...activities...Jonathan was not who I was thinking about?

No comments: