Thursday, February 3, 2011

Like Trains on the Same Track

Hi, my name is Jackson.

SIMON: Hey Jackson, you're here early.

Lately, I've found myself getting to school about an hour before rehearsal for the musical actually begins.

With Jeremy going cuckoo for cocoa puffs, Mom in a coma, and Paige having an identity crisis, I need to go somewhere else for peace and quiet.

I was in the Fish Bowl when Billy's friend Simon walked in.

ME: Believe it or not, I'd prefer to be here rather than home. There are less knives being thrown.
SIMON: Sorry to hear that.
ME: Eh, it is what it is.
SIMON: That thing you did last night at rehearsal was really funny.
ME: You mean when I tripped Patrick and he fell into the wall?
SIMON: Yeah.
ME: That wasn't a 'thing.' I just don't like him.
SIMON: Oh.
ME: But I do plan on doing it every night. So you'll get to see it again.
SIMON: Ahhh cool.

This kid is clearly on the shy side.

And there's nothing hotter than a shy guy.

Too bad I've been reforming myself. Plus Billy threatened me with regards to Simon, and I don't think he was fooling around.

SIMON: Would you maybe want to grab something to eat before rehearsal?
ME: Uh, well...

Billy.
Billy.
Billy.

ME: Billy--
SIMON: --doesn't have to know?

Bingo.

No comments: