Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The New Ben

Hi, my name is Billy.

JOEY: You've ruined my life.

Is it bad that the first thing I did was get excited that Patrick had probably dumped him?

JOEY: Patrick dumped me.

YES!

ME: I'm so sorry.

I was in the Fish Bowl when Joey barged in looking like he'd been crying for days.

HANK: You boys fighting over these freshmen is pretty sad.
JOEY: Shut up, you pill popper.
HANK: Hey! That might be true, but it's still mean!
JACKSON: So Billy, you're allowed to date Patrick and Jonathan, but I got a warning to keep away from Simon?
ME: I have a better reputation than everybody in this room!

Silence.

JOEY: No, you USED to have a good reputation. Now you're practically the same guy Ben was when he screwed you over.
HANK: He's right, Billy. You're pretty much the new Ben.
JOEY: The difference is I'm not the new Jeremy. I fight for what I love, and I don't fight fair.

He walked out of the Fish Bowl.

JACKSON: I'd be careful. Joey's never been broken up with until now. He might go off the deep end.
ME: What's he going to do?
HANK: Bust your windshield?
ME: That's a little harsh.
HANK: No, seriously, he's busting your windshield.

I turned around and looked out the window. My car was parked right in front, and there was Joey with a baseball bat.

JACKSON: Wow, I always thought Adam was the crazy one in that relationship.

All this and I haven't even started sleeping with Patrick yet.

No comments: