Friday, February 4, 2011

And Straight on 'Til Morning

Hi, my name is Joey.

PATRICK: So how does it feel being free and clear?

I'm not free and clear.

ME: It feels...weird.

After I caught Patrick and Adam texting online, I started spending more time other places...and by other places, I mean Patrick's house.

We haven't done anything...really...but I'm not entirely sure I'd say I'm single either.

The whole thing is made even more complicated by the fact that Patrick has indicated that he did what he did to trap Adam.

PATRICK: And it worked. Hook, line, and whore.

Nobody's really supporting this whole thing, not even Ritchie.

RITCHIE: As someone who just got dumped for one of those freshmen, I can't really go with you on this one, kid.
ME: But I feel so awesome when I'm with Patrick.
RITCHIE: That's because you feel young because he's young and you're not.
ME: I am too!
RITCHIE: There's young and then there's embryonic.
ME: Ewww!
RITCHIE: He still has placenta on him.
ME: EWWW!!!

Maybe he's right--not about the placenta, but about the age thing.

PATRICK: Hey, tomorrow me and the besties are going to play laser tag and then grab lunch at Panera. You in?

It's just that I'm having so much fun.

ME: Sure, I'm in.
PATRICK: Cool. Now take off your shirt.

Maybe a little too much fun.

No comments: