Thursday, February 5, 2009

The It Boy

Hi, my name is Jackson.

HANK: You rang?

I've got a new boy in my sights.

ME: Close the door.
HANK: Why?

I left Hank a message on his phone asking him to meet me in the abandoned office in the theater wing. He showed a few minutes later, and I was waiting with the lights off.

He flipped the light switch, and gasped.

ME: Now you see why I wanted you to close the door.
HANK: Is there a reason you're covered in chocolate?
ME: I wanted to make you a sundae.
HANK: So the banana would be--
ME: That's right.
HANK: Dear Lord...

Truth be told, I'm not that into Hank. Well, I shouldn't say that. I'm not really "into" anyone. I tend to like whoever can get me what I want, and what I want is that Number One spot on Wilde's Hook-up List.

And the only way to get that is to knock Number One off his perch.

HANK: Jackson, this is a bad idea.
ME: Enough talking. I've got a bottle of caramel sauce on that desk. Go to town.
HANK: You're nuts.
ME: I've got those too.
HANK: I can see that, but before you make a cherry joke, I'm going to leave.

He opened the door. Jeremy was standing there.

JEREMY: Sorry, I was going to study in a quiet--OH MY GOD!
ME: Great. So much for intimacy.
JEREMY: Is this some sort of hazing ritual?
HANK: If only.
JEREMY: Hank, are you sleeping with him too?
HANK: No, I'm turning him down.
JEREMY: Jackson?
ME: Sad, but true.

Jeremy kissed Hank right on the lips. He just loves to rub my disappointments in my face. I peeled a strawberry slice off my nipple and ate it.

JEREMY: I hope you don't plan on doing this in our apartment, Satan.
ME: You never know.
JEREMY: Ugh. Hank, scene study.
HANK: On my way.

Jeremy took off. Hank turned to me.

HANK: I know what you're trying to do, and it isn't going to work. I'm going to be Number One for a looonnng time.
ME: We'll see about that.

He laughed, and disappeared.

I may not be able to get him in bed by myself, but everybody has a price. I just have to find out who in Hank's life has a big, fat 'For Sale' sign on them.

No comments: