Friday, May 22, 2009

Think Again

Hi, my name is Wilde.

JEREMY: I need talk to you.

That's right--Wilde.

BILLY: Sure. Come on in.

Just because Bart's off to the slammer doesn't mean the gossip train has been derailed. One season ends, and another begins.

Jeremy had just stopped off at Billy's to put an end to all the waiting.

JEREMY: Before I say anything, I just want to let you know that if anything happens--I'm going to keep talking.
BILLY: Okay.
JEREMY: I don't care if the phone rings. I don't care if someone knocks at the door. I don't care if a meteor hits the roof above us. I am going to say what I have to say.
BILLY: Okay.
JEREMY: I know you're going away, and I'm glad for you. It'll be a great experience.
BILLY: Okay.
JEREMY: Before you go, however, I need to do something.
BILLY: Okay.

He kissed him. That's right. Jeremy and Billy--the Big Kiss.

BILLY: Did you just kiss me?
JEREMY: Yes.
BILLY: So we just kissed?
JEREMY: Yes.
BILLY: Us.
JEREMY: I think this is when you tell me that you're really a woman.

Billy laughed, and kissed Jeremy again.

BILLY: So is this--
JEREMY: I want to be your boyfriend. I don't want to date. I don't want to try out. I don't want to give this any more opportunities to fail. I just want to be able to look at you and say 'this person is my boyfriend. This is who I love.'
BILLY: So--
JEREMY: Yeah, I think I love you. Not think, actually. I'm pretty sure.
BILLY: That's--
JEREMY: You don't have to say it back. But why bother having me pretend, right?
BILLY: God, now I don't want to leave.
JEREMY: Is that a--'Yes, we're boyfriends?'
BILLY: Yes.
JEREMY: Good. That means you can leave and everything will be fine.
BILLY: You think so?
JEREMY: Aside from the fact that I'm going to miss you so much it'll hurt, yes. That's what I think.
BILLY: Okay then.

Back to the kissing. While they're doing that, let's check in on Davis and his new lover man.

They're currently rolling around on very expensive sheets. Travis, the older and wealthier man that Davis ripped out of Ritchie's little black book, seems to like his new boy toy.

DAVIS: You like me, don't you?
TRAVIS: What's not to like?
DAVIS: Some say my sexuality broods too much.
TRAVIS: That's why I always have spare sheets on hand.

Travis got out of bed, and wandered into the adjoining bathroom.

DAVIS: Would now be a good time to ask a favor?
TRAVIS: No, I will not let you fly my jet.
DAVIS: I wasn't going to--You have a jet?
TRAVIS: Surely it hasn't escaped you that you're dating a rather...uh...I'm loaded.
DAVIS: And so good with words.
TRAVIS: What is it you need, Mr. Davis?
DAVIS: I need to find someone.

Travis appeared in the doorway of the bathroom.

TRAVIS: An old fling?
DAVIS: No, just someone who needs to be flung. Preferably off a bridge.
TRAVIS: Oh, a score to settle.
DAVIS: Do you have a problem with that?
TRAVIS: On the contrary, I'd love to get my hands on the guy who--what did this guy do to you exactly?
DAVIS: He tried to get the best of me.
TRAVIS: Tried?
DAVIS: Tried because once I find him, I'm going to get back as much as he took--and then some.
TRAVIS: What's his name?
DAVIS: Skyler.

Looks like Davis is on the hunt for his lost fortune. Ironic, considering once he has the money, he probably won't need Good Ole Travis anymore.

BEN: I want to go back.

Anyone up for a road trip?

NATHAN: We're not going back.
BEN: Nathan, I've thought about it. I belong with Jeremy.
NATHAN: That's too bad.
BEN: I know you're hurt by this, but--
NATHAN: Does Jeremy know about you and Eli?

Oohhh...

BEN: How did you--?
NATHAN: I know he's forgiven a lot, but murder's a whole different Scrabble game, wouldn't you say?
BEN: Look, you don't understand--
NATHAN: I understand that if you make me turn this car around; I'm not driving you to Jeremy's. I'm driving you to the police.
BEN: You think that I killed Eli and you still want to be with me?
NATHAN: I'm more forgiving than Saint Jeremy.
BEN: So you're going to blackmail me to stay with you?
NATHAN: This isn't blackmail, Ben. This is love.

Ben contemplated being stuck with Nathan for the rest of his life. Then he grabbed the wheel and spun it.

NATHAN: BEN, NO!

The car went right off the road--into a ditch.

JACKSON: That was decent.
HANK: Aw, you sure know how to sweet talk a boy.

God, do these people ever LEAVE the bedroom?

JACKSON: I'm so happy we made up.
HANK: What are you talking about? I still hate you.
JACKSON: Yes, but at least we're able to have sex now without being worried that one of us was going to smother the other with the pillow.
HANK: I was going to wait until after you were tired and couldn't fight back.
VOICE: Jackson!

The Boy Wonder threw his jeans on, and Hank did the same. Then they both ran out into the living room where Jeremy was standing--helping his newest house guest with her luggage.

JACKSON: This can't be happening.
HOUSE GUEST: Sweetie--
HANK: Who's she?
HOUSE GUEST: Jackson, aren't you going to give Mommy a hug?

Hope somebody put away the wire hangers.

CARTER: Do you really love me?

Carter, how many times have you asked that question and gotten a lie?

CARTER: Do you?
VOICE: Of course I do.
CARTER: Wow, and I love you. That's like--insane.

It actually happens once a week on Grey's Anatomy.

VOICE: So we can be together. We can tell everyone about it, too?
CARTER: Of course, baby.

Speaking of babies--

VOICE/LIAM: Good.

One's just grown up.

LIAM: That's just what I like to hear.

Someone left the crib unattended apparently.

Ah, how time flies. Months go by, and before you know it, you've reached the end of August. Jeremy must be so excited now that Billy's coming home.

JEREMY: Hello?

Then a little phone call--

DAVIS: Jeremy, what's wrong?

--Right before a nice dinner with Davis.

JEREMY: It's Billy.
DAVIS: Is he okay?
JEREMY: Uh...yeah.
DAVIS: So what's--
JEREMY: He's getting married.
DAVIS: MARRIED?

I think a trip to Florida might be in the near future.

Knock, knock.

Who's at the door?

RITCHIE: Hello?

Especially this late at night--

RITCHIE: Oh my God.

Are you ready for this?

RITCHIE: Is this a joke?
JOEY: No, Ritchie. This is no joke.
RITCHIE: But--
JOEY: Aren't you going to invite me inside?

Ritchie, you're about to be let in on a big secret.

Even bigger than this one--

VOICE: Paige, are you ready to go?

That's my new friend--

ADAM: We're going to be late for orientation.

We're both starting college in the fall.

ME: Coming!

I think it's going to be one hell of a year.

Till then, this is the new Mrs. Wilde.

Signing Off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!