Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hank and the Heartbreaker

Hi, my name is Hank.

ME: I hope I never see another man again.
JEREMY: That might be a tall order.

I'm going to kill Ben.

After his little performance outside the club, I went back inside to get my jacket with Jeremy.

That was when I saw my voice teacher.

ME: Jeremy!
JEREMY: I see him, Hank, I see him. Should we hide behind the twinks?

It was too late.

He walked right up to us and smiled.

HOTTIE MCVOICEPANTS: Hey Hankie.

And I thought, Hallelujah--

He's drunk.

HOTTIE MCVOICEPANTS: How you doing?
ME: I'm good. You look like you're better though.
HOTTIE: You know what? I am, because I've reached a decision.
ME: What decision is that?
HOTTIE: I'm going to sleep with one of my students.

Choir of Angels--commence.

ME: Jeremy, you'll need to find a ride back to school.
JEREMY: It's okay, Hank. I know how much this means to you.

But then my voice teacher laughed, and I knew it wasn't the good kind.

HOTTIE: Not you, baby. Ben.
ME: What?
HOTTIE: Where'd he go? I saw him here earlier and he is so--

Before he could say anymore, I punched him in the stomach. I just had to stop him from talking. The result was him puking on Jeremy's shoes.

JEREMY: Thanks, Hank.
ME: I'm sorry, but I have to go.
JEREMY: Go where?
ME: I have to find Ben and wring his neck.
JEREMY: Hank!

But it was too late.

I'd made up my mind.

The bitch was going down.

No comments: