Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Convert

Hi, my name is Nathan.

DAVIS: Well, if it isn't the boy from state school.

This is my girlfriend.

HAYLEY: Remember, honey, be strong.

We're here to shut down Slice.

ME: Davis, you are perpetuating a sinful lifestyle.
DAVIS: Yeah, what else is new?
JEREMY: Nathan, what's going on with you?
ME: Jeremy, I've made a huge change in my life.
HAYLEY: Nathan has decided to turn his eyes away from the harsh light of moral degradation.
HANK: So he won't be going to karaoke Tuesdays at Fox's anymore?
ME: My new friends at RIC have taught me that heterosexual love is the only love that can be appreciated by God.
JEREMY: Oh my God, did they convert you?

Valerie Westgate warned me that they would use terms like this.

She said--

VALERIE WESTGATE: You have felt the true love now, Nathan. Embrace it. Let go of those who would pull you down into their nets of deceit.

It was after the musical one night. I found myself down in a basement where I was given alcohol and strange tablets and suddenly a light dawned on me--

HANK: Bitch is crazy.
ME: I was hoping maybe some of you would join me in my quest to Christ.
DAVIS: I'd rather wait in line at a Starbucks.

I smiled at Davis, for soon he will fall.

ME: You are the King of these Sinners, Davis. You must be brought down.
DAVIS: Spoken like a true cult nut.
ME: You'll be meeting your judge soon. Let's go, Hayley.

Some people you just can't change.

No comments: