Friday, February 15, 2008

Hard to Resist

Hi, my name is Ritchie.

CARTER: You having a good time, Ritchieeee?

I was at a club with Carter.

Things had obviously taken a turn for the worse.

Since Jeremy was busy being a Donnie Downer with his upcoming severing of the umbilical cord from Davis, I was forced to find someone else to go to the club with on a glorious Tuesday night.

That's right, Prisms on a Tuesday.

If I weren't in college, and therefore not required to grow as a person for another few months, it would be pathetic.

Carter was already a little tipsy since I let him pregame at my place before we went to the club. I was surprised he came since he's still trying to pretend he's straight, but hey, I wasn't going to look a gift gay in the mouth.

CARTER: Do you want to dance?
ME: Sure, why not. It beats standing up here and judging the people dancing.

Who am I kidding? Nothing beats that.

We went down to the floor and Carter immediately pulled me up onto the box. Before I knew it, his ass was grinding up against me like he was cheese and I was a grater.

And well...I'm only human...

I started dancing back.

And dancing turned into groping.

And groping turned into making out with groping.

Then all of a sudden, we were back in my car with the seats reclined and I was pulling off his shirt.

ME: Carter...
CARTER: Oh yeah, baby. What's my name?
ME: Oh my God, never ask that. Listen, this needs to be a secret, okay?
CARTER: Okay.
ME: You know this makes you gay, right?
CARTER: Yeah, whatever.

Good enough for me.

No comments: